While other boats feed on modern and sophisticated designs and styles, V’Spirit Premier Cruise still maintains the original traditional styled designs with wooden specifics, which makes us like no other.
The cabin is spacious and well furnished with modern facilities and has its own private balcony with a table allowing you to relax anytime outside. On the 1st deck are 13 Deluxe Suite Balcony cabins (with connecting cabins). The 2nd deck features 7 Deluxe Suite Balcony cabins, 2 Premium Suite Balcony cabins and 3 Prestige Suite Balcony are located on the Top deck floor.
- Await the collection of the guide and driver in your hotel lobby. Once they have arrived, we will begin our transfer to Hai Phong city.
- Rest at the harbour as the V’Spirit Premier Cruise completes its final preparations. We can board shortly after this and enjoy our welcome drink.
- Sit down in the dining room for a delicious lunch and a scrolling view of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows.
- On sampan boats, some residents of the bay will show us their home by taking us to the Dark & Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side. Swimming is also available here.
- We return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, as well as happy hour at the bar.
- Along with a fantastic dinner, we have a very special performance of traditional Vietnamese music in the dining room or on the top deck. Before you retire to your cabin tonight, perhaps you would like to head to the bar, the spa (book in advance) or join the crew for some squid fishing.
Begin your new day with the Tai Chi session on the top deck, run by our onboard Tai Chi teacher as the sunrise greets us from behind the mountains.
- Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
- Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen in order to know more about their life and how they work every day.
- Return to the ship and enjoy the cooking demonstration put on by our talented chef as they give you an insight into Vietnamese cuisine, then sit down for a lovely lunch buffet, on our approach to the harbour.
- Stepping off the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at the harbour, we board the bus and head back to Hanoi.
- Thank you for coming with us on the V’Spirit Premier Cruise for this trip around Lan Ha Bay; we hope that you enjoyed your time and that we can see you again in the near future!
4.5 / 5
based on 7 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.1 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
4.3 / 5
- Staff Performance
4.9 / 5
4.1 / 5
- Service Quality
5.0 / 5
- Value for money
4.4 / 5
September 27, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on September 11, 2019
July 27, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on July 19, 2019
April 20, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on April 12, 2019
April 12, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on March 29, 2019
March 16, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on March 1, 2019
March 15, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on February 28, 2019
January 31, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on January 19, 2019