Newly launched in 2019, Indochine Cruise by Indochina Sails boasts a combination of 30-year luxury cruising industry. Indochine vessels are built to the highest of international standards, including cutting edge anti-shake and sound insulation technology imported from the Netherlands, and advanced eco-friendly wastewater treatment technology.
Certain to be the most luxurious cruiser on the bay, this new member of the Indochina Sails family will comprise of 63 spacious and light luxury cabins. Each cabin is constructed out of rich oak, with high windows and private balconies so that guests can make the most of the incredible views.
Indochine Cruise boards at noon every day. Enjoy a complimentary drink and have a seat at the comfy chair at Indochine’s lobby before having a short welcoming briefing with fellow guests. Then become acquainted with the ship’ facilities and itineraries, using the opportunity to ask any questions whilst getting to know the staff.
Welcome to your luxurious floating home. Our staff will show you location of your room, where you can unpack your belongings, enjoy the bedroom’ balcony view before freshing up and begin the cruise with tasty lunch. As you indulge in an exquisite & freshly cooked meal, the boat sets sail for the very first attraction of the day – Lan Ha Floating Fishing Village. With an estimated population of hundreds residents, this fishing village is a unique cultural feature of the region, representative of the ancient sea-based lifestyle and heritage of the local people. You will have a chance to get a look at Lan Ha’s deep-rooted culture up close, and learn to fish in their traditional style.
Back on board enjoy some freetime whilst we drift deeper into the tropical island complex. This is a perfect time to check-out the panoramic sundeck, relax in your own luxurious cabin or unwind at the bar with a refreshing cocktails. After about ninety-minutes, our head chef will lead a cooking class and Food Carving Lesson – a typical feature of Vietnamese culinary culture. Watch in wonder as mere vegetables are carved into life. And with the instructions and assistance of our experienced chefs, you could make a typical Vietnamese dish by your own. Delicious a-la-carte dinner platter ranges from salads to seafood, and meat dishes to seasonal fruits and deserts.
Happy Hour duly follows dinner, and you can spend the rest of your night as you wish. Board games are available for a friendly competition. Or you can try your hand at squid fishing with our staff. The sundeck is most atmospheric at this time, and the lounge furnitures become increasingly alluring – and all that is if you can resist our luxury spa service.
- After having breakfast, guests are transferred to a smaller tender for cruising to the Dark & Bright Cave (Bat Cave). It is not only known for the stunning limestone structure at every turn but also for the interesting natural habitat. After that, guest will get back to the big boat and transfer to the Three Peaches Islets (Ba Trai Dao beach) where there are many unspoiled and natural beaches. Then, transfer to Viet Hai Village which is a small village in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of the Cat Ba National Park.
- Lunch time is served on the smaller boat, then guests will have more time for biking to experience and sightseeing the beauty and charming of Viet Hai Village before returning to the mother boat to attend the Cooking Demonstration. After enjoying the dinner served by A-la-carte menu, treat yourself with a couple of drinks during our Happy Hour or get your whole night for relaxing on your luxury cabin.
- Start your day with a sunrise Tai Chi class upon the sundeck as the day breaks on the calm lagoon. Treat yourself to European-style pre-breakfast snacks with tea and coffee before we set sail to one of our favorite spots in the whole of Lan Ha Bay, Vịnh Ông Cậm (Ong Cam bay). This breathtaking cove is the perfect morning chill-out spot, which guests are given the choice between sunbathing, swimming or kayaking around the rocky shoreline.
- Once we’re done on the beach, we board the boat again just in time to enjoy a full breakfast buffet, which includes both international favorites and typical Vietnamese dishes including traditional Vietnamese Noodles (Pho). After breakfast, guests may relax in the dining room, have some tea at the lounge or enjoy the last Bay views on the deck before disembarkation at 11:00 am.
4.4 / 5
based on 6 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.2 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
4.7 / 5
- Staff Performance
4.5 / 5
4.2 / 5
- Service Quality
4.5 / 5
- Value for money
4.2 / 5
January 17, 2020
3 Days 2 Nights on January 9, 2020
October 25, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on October 5, 2019
August 22, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on August 7, 2019
May 31, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on May 13, 2019
April 27, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on April 16, 2019
April 20, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on April 10, 2019